Join the ASU Accessibility Awareness Day conference to learn, share, and raise awareness about creating an inclusive and accessible ASU web!
How is this conference unique?
- Discover how to create accessible online courses and content in the morning--and websites/apps in the afternoon!
- Free for all ASU faculty, staff and students.
- Every session is hybrid! Attend in-person or online.
- All sessions will be live-captioned.
- All sessions will be recorded and available after the conference.
A Zoom link for the conference will be emailed to you a few days before the conference.
- Please choose a morning (Courses and content) ticket, an afternoon (Web sites and apps) ticket, or both. Seating is limited to 60, so register early!
- Lunch is not included, but you may bring lunch or visit the food vendors in the MU.
- If you aren't able to attend in person, please cancel your in-person ticket and register for virtual attendance to free up limited in-person seats.