Universal Design Access Technology Working Group
The Universal Design Access Technology (UDAT) Working Group is a coalition of professionals from across Arizona State University who recognize the importance of accessible course design and universal design for education.
Projects we’re working on
A video tutorial on accessibility for content creators. See other video tutorials we've created.
Planning for 2022 Global Accessibility Awareness Day at ASU conference. View sessions from the 2021 GAAD at ASU.
Next meeting September 2 at 11-12
The UDAT Working Group meets on the first Thursday of every month.
Join the mailing list:
Add yourself to the mailing list to receive meeting invitations, updates, and news. Here's how to join:
July 26 9:00am to 5:00pm
If you can't travel to Austin for AHEAD's Equity & Excellence in-person conference, we hope you'll be able to join us for the...
July 28 9:00am to 5:00pm
The 7th Annual CAST UDL Symposium: The Future Designed will highlight promising work taking place in the field and will also serve as a...
November 15 9:00am to 5:00pm
Accessing Higher Ground focuses on the implementation and benefits of:
- Accessible media, Universal Design and Assistive...
Get help with accessibility!
- For accessibility in online learning and education, connect with us on ASU's #accessibility Slack channel.
- For IT, web, and app accessibility, join the ASU A11y Guild by signing onto ASU's #a11y channel.
- Book an Access Clinic appointment. Held every Wednesday online from 1-5 p.m.
- Subscribe to ASU's ITACCESS mailing list.