Digital Accessibility Training
You spend a lot of time crafting effective social media posts. Make sure you’re reaching the widest audience possible. Learn some easy steps to make your social media posts more accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities.
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 11am - 12pm
Other ASU Training
- Ally for Canvas - training and support is available from the UTO instructional design team. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Access Clinic - free office hours held online every Wednesday from 1-5. Book a virtual appointment and we'll send you a Zoom link.
Other Online Training
- AccessIQ Learn - material on accessibility from Access iQ
- Adobe - Acrobat training resources
- Google's Introduction to Web Accessibility - short 4-part introduction
- Start Building Accessible Web Applications Today - 2-hour training from egghead.io
- UX Foundations: Accessibility - 1.5-hour training from Lynda.com
- Web Accessibility with Google - Google's course on Udacity
- Lynda.com's Creating Accessible PDFs
- MDN Accessibility
- WAI Web Accessibility Tutorials