Accessibility and enterprise software
For information on the accessibility of software at ASU, please refer to the information on this page. For immediate assistance, you may also:
- Call the Help Desk at (480) 965-6500 or 1-855-278-5080
- Sign into MyASU and submit a request
- Contact ASU's Student Accessibility and Inclusive Learning Services (SAILS)
Thinking of purchasing third-party software? Please learn to work with vendors and VPATs, so the software you purchase for ASU is accessible to everyone.
Canvas and Ally
- Accessibility in Canvas - resources and info on using Ally for Canvas to create more accessible online Canvas courses.
- Zoom Accessibility - enable Live Transcriptions (closed captions), as well as add auto-captions to recordings
Other software and platforms
- Adobe (Acrobat, InDesign, and Flash)
- Drupal's Accessibility Statement
- Accessibility with Drupal